Restaurant quality fish tacos made easy with crispy fish tenders and on the table nearly 35 minutes
- 1 box (18.1 oz each) Van de Kamp’s® Crispy Fish Tenders
- 10 white or yellow corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- STEP ONEBake Crispy Fish Tenders according to package directions; cut into bite-size pieces.
- STEP TWOMeanwhile, blend mayonnaise, lime peel, lime juice and 1 tablespoon cilantro in a small bowl.
- STEP THREEEvenly divides Crispy Fish Tenders in corn tortillas. Top with cabbage, mayonnaise mixture, tomato, and avocado. Sprinkle each with remaining cilantro.
- Warm tortillas individually in skillet OR microwave covered with damp paper towel 10 to 20 seconds; keep tortillas warm by wrapping in clean towel.
610 calories, 50g CarbsOpen Next Page To See More!