This smooth Traeger grilled rockfish recipe cooks in about 20-25 minutes and functions fresh rockfish, lemon, and simple seasoning to in reality permit the fresh fish shine.
- 6 rockfish filets
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat your Traeger grill to 375° according to factory directions.
- Place the fish in a grill-safe baking dish. Place the fish inside, and season both sides with the salt, onion and garlic powder, and dill.
- Place one pat of butter on top of each filet, and a couple of lemon slices.
- Place the baking dish on the grill and shut the lid. Cook for 20 minutes, or until the fish is flaky and no longer translucent.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 270 TOTAL FAT: 17g SATURATED FAT: 9g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 6g CHOLESTEROL: 98mg SODIUM: 381mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 28g