Mild, flaky tilapia, pro with savory herb butter and baked to perfection.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and ground mustard in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread fish with herb butter mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.