My circle of relatives loves to fish, and this superb fast and delicious dish tilapia could be very famous at my residence. Though it tastes like it takes a long time, it cooks in mins beneath the broiler. We like it garnished with lemon wedges with couscous at the aspect. —Brenda Coffey, Singer Island, Florida
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped the sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish.
1 fillet with 3/4 cup salsa: 354 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 38g protein.Open Next Page To See More!