If you’re inside the equal boat, I’ve observed a brilliant recipe that now not simplest uses tilapia in a scrumptious way but additionally can be prepped and cooked in underneath 20 mins. In reality, the fish chefs for two to a few mins consistent with facet, and the prep is quite an awful lot simply slicing up cucumbers and radishes.
Try Tilapia with Cucumber and Radish Relish. I recognize you’ll find it irresistible. I’ve located that the tilapia is going fantastic on a toasted hamburger bun with the cucumber radish savor on top, and some lettuce tucked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 6-ounce tilapia, halibut, or black bass fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup sour cream
How to Make It
Heat grill to high; oil grill. Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Break into pieces.
In a medium bowl, toss the radishes and cucumber with the lime juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the fish in the tortillas with the cucumber relish, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.Open Next Page To See More!