I’m sharing something light and quick after my workout in the evening. Tilapia Salad Tilapia Salad With Apples and Almonds is a quick and easy meal to prep in less than 15 minutes.really you will love it for a meal so come have dinner with me
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 cups arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 ounces)
- 2 heads endive, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
How to Make It
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in batches until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side (adding more oil to the skillet if necessary). Let cool, then break into pieces.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the lime juice, mustard, honey, the remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the arugula, endive, apple, and almonds and toss; top with the tilapia.Open Next Page To See More!