“You can change the tilapia with orange flakes or orange chicken, and replace the mushrooms with tomatoes or spinach.”
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1-ounce portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
How to Make It
Sprinkle fish with thyme, pepper, and salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish; cook 1 minute on each side. Add broth, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until mushrooms are tender. Remove fish from pan; keep warm.
Add cream and mustard to pan; stir with a whisk until well combined. Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve sauce over fish.Open Next Page To See More!