I’m sharing my favorite recipe for clean fish tacos. They’re scrumptious, complete of all of the creamy, crunchy fresh ingredients you may ask for with masses of flawlessly pro baked fish in every chew, and relatively healthy!
- 5tilapia fillets
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1lime, juice of
- 1tablespoon cumin
- 2tablespoons southwest seasoning
- In a nonstick pan, heat over medium-high heat the oil and then add the tilapia.
- Season with half the lime juice, salt, cumin, and southwest seasoning.
- Once that side is cooked, flip and season, cooking till golden.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and then spray with cooking spray. Add tortilla, cooking and heating both sides.
- Fill tortilla with a portion of fish and then top with desired toppings.