While sushi masters teach for years to best their Tilapia Enchiladas-reducing strategies, you should not be pretty so exacting. But the extra care you slice it, the simpler your consequences.
- 4 Regal Springs Tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups Spanish rice cooked
- 1¾ cups black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 3½ cups red enchilada sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- fresh cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small pan, heat oil. Season Regal Springs Tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, and fry in the pan until cooked through. Remove from heat and flake Tilapia with a fork.
- Place ¾ cooked Spanish rice in the center of each tortilla. Add fish, black beans and some of the grated cheese. Roll tortillas and place in a 13×9″ baking pan or oven-safe dish.
- Pour red enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and serve.
Calories are per serving.Open Next Page To See More!