I was continually intimidated by fish until I stumbled upon this outstanding recipe, and I had been meaning to percentage it for ages. I got the unique model from my dear pal Jenny for the duration of a mother’s night time out recipe swap back when we both lived in Seattle. We have been so chatty that night time that I handiest ended up writing down recipes, but this becomes certainly one of them.
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened (plus more for greasing dish)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp freeze-dried dill (optional)
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 lbs skinless fish (halibut, tilapia, flounder, mahi-mahi, salmon, or cod all work great)
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13″ baking dish with a thin coat of butter.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, dill, & Tabasco in a small bowl until well blended.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and carefully spread the Parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.