This 10 Minute Perfect Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe is the fastest, tastiest, and easiest manner to prepare dinner lobster tails- get perfect oven broiled lobster tails every time! The first-class of the recipes to lobster tail within the oven for an eating place-fashion lobster tail dinner in below 10 minutes.
- 2 Lobster tails
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, divided
- Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Set lobster tails on a baking sheet or in an oven-safe dish.
- With sharp kitchen scissors or a knife, carefully cut the top of the lobster tail shell down to the tip of the tail, avoiding the meat. Devein and remove any grit if needed.
- Carefully pull shell down, so meat looks like it is sitting on top of the shell and open.
- To make it look even better, slide a lemon wedge or two under the lobster meat in between the meat and the tail.
- Mix spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Add small pats of butter along the lobster tail.
- Place in oven on an upper-middle rack.
- Let cook until meat is opaque and white, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately with drawn butter.