Healthy baked Thai fish tacos in less than 20 mins?! That’s proper! Skip the calories of greasy batter-fried fish and dive into this lightened up model that has just as much taste!
- 1 lb. cod or other mild white fish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- Thai Curry Coleslaw
- fresh chopped cilantro
- sliced jalapenos
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fish fillet onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl combine all spices including a large pinch of Kosher salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fillet with spices. Use your hands to gently massage the spices into the fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Flake fish into bite-size pieces and serve with warmed tortillas.
- Garnish with curry coleslaw, fresh cilantro, and sliced jalapenos.