These tacos are an excellent manner to jazz up your normal fish tacos and get your Thai fix!
- 5 fish filets we used breaded, frozen
- 2 c. shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot
- dressing see below
- 4 corn tortillas
- peanut sauce see below
- cilantro for garnish
- chopped peanuts to taste
- 4 lime wedges for garnish
- Sriracha optional, to taste
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp. cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha or to taste
- Cook/bake fish according to package directions until cooked through.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss cabbage/coleslaw mix and carrot with dressing. Set aside.
- When fish is cooked, coarsely chop into approximately 1″ pieces and evenly distribute between 4 tortillas.
- Evenly top each taco with cabbage slaw. Spoon a little peanut sauce over each taco and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, and limes. Add more Sriracha for an extra kick if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chicken broth for about 30 seconds or until very hot. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 568mg | Potassium: 570mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 5140IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mgOpen Next Page To See More!