Tilapia fillets want to be prepared in a very unique manner to unlock all of that rich and natural taste. Make tilapia fillet and get an awesome recipe
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Cook the rice according to the package directions.
Heat broiler. Place the tilapia on a baking sheet lined with foil and broil, basting occasionally with the teriyaki sauce, until cooked through, 7 to 9 minutes. Break into pieces.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cilantro, mint, scallions, and lime juice. Serve the tilapia over the rice and top with the herb salad and crushed red pepper.Open Next Page To See More!