A birthday celebration for your tastebuds, this Sweet Chili Orange Glazed Salmon is sort of a taste explosion on your mouth. Quick, easy and wholesome, this is a family favorite in my residence. Served with sugar snap peas and white rice, dinner could be at the table in much less than 30 minutes!
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 4 ounce salmon filets
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange marmalade, chili paste, vinegar, honey, and soy sauce.
- Place the salmon in a shallow dish and pour 1/2 of the marinade of the fish. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on high.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet skin side down and broil for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over the salmon. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Do not marinate the fish for longer than 1 hour or the fish will start to break down and become mushy. (Yes, that’s a technical term.)Open Next Page To See More!