candy and highly spiced Citrus Tilapia is a very flexible marinade. it is great with chook breasts, however, I might suggest the use of the grill as an alternative. add inexperienced beans tossed with cilantro and lime.” —Carma Van Allen, South Orange, N.J.
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
How to Make It
Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine orange juice and next 9 ingredients (through garlic); pour over fish. Let stand 15 minutes.
Sprinkle fish with paprika; broil 15 minutes or until the desired degree of doneness. Drizzle sauce over fish.Open Next Page To See More!