Get into the brand new superfood revolution with this wholesome aggregate of grilled salmon, farro or freekeh, harissa, and herbs all combined together in a spicy main course salad
- farro or freekeh 200g
- vegetable stock
- salmon 500g piece
- harissa paste 2 tbsp
- mint leaves to serve
- salad leaves to serve
- lemons 2, juiced
- ground cumin 1 tsp
- red chili 1, finely chopped
- mint a handful of leaves, finely chopped
- olive oil
- STEP 1Cook the grains in some stock for about 30 minutes, or until tender then drain really well. Tip into a bowl and add all the dressing ingredients with 3 tbsp olive oil. Season and toss well, then leave while you cook the salmon.
- STEP 2Put the salmon on a baking tray and brush generously with harissa. Grill for 5-6 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Cool a little than break into large chunks (discarding any skin or bone).
- STEP 3Pile the grains, mint, and salad leave onto a platter with the salmon then serve.