Classic fish seasonings come together with the help of sriracha to create a baked tilapia worth of the very best reward. Boring fish recipes be long past; say hi there to Sriracha Lemon Garlic Tilapia!
- 4 whole tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 whole lemons, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, paprika, sriracha, salt, and pepper.
- Lay the lemon slices on a baking sheet – about 3 or 4 slices in a row, so that the fillets of fish can sit nicely on top. I made 4 rows about 3 inches apart.
- Dry the fish with a paper towels and lay the fillets onto the lemon slices.
- Top the fillets with the sauce mixture and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, plate and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.3mgOpen Next Page To See More!