This recipe for sriracha and lime salmon with avocado cream is high protein, does not contain many calories, gluten-free and does not exceed 15 minutes. What more could you want?
- sriracha 2 tbsp
- limes 2, 1 juiced 1 cut into wedges
- salmon 2 fillet pieces (approx 100g each)
- carrots 2, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- cucumber ½, seeded and cut into matchsticks
- spring onions 2, sliced
- fat-free yogurt 2 tbsp
- avocado 1/4, peeled, stoned and chopped
- coriander chopped to make 1 tbsp
- STEP 1 Blitz all the cream ingredients in a small blender with a pinch of salt. Add 1 tbsp water if it doesn’t blend to smooth, and whizz again.
- Step 2 Heat the grill to high. Mix the sriracha and lime juice and brush over the salmon. Grill for 4 minutes until cooked.
- STEP 3 Mix the carrot, cucumber, and spring onion. Add a pinch of salt, and squeeze over a few of the lime wedges. Divide between plates, and top with the salmon, avocado cream and a few more lime wedges.