When you’re craving fish with a kick, make this spicy baked salmon with a honey and soy sauce glaze, crowned with sesame seeds.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 chili
- 3 slices ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 bunch green onions
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the chili, ginger, and garlic into rough slices and mix them with the salmon, soy sauce, honey, juice of a lime and the black and white sesame in a sealable plastic bag. Let the salmon soak in the marinade in the fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Clean the green onions and rub in oil, salt, and pepper on a baking tray. Leave the tray in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Place the salmon on top of the green onions, pour some of the marinades over it and put all of it back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.