fresh pineapple chunks, now broadly available in supermarkets, pace the prep for this delight in. Serve with coconut rice (alternative light coconut milk for some of the water to cook it). spherical out this tilapia dish with a romaine lettuce salad tossed with lime dressing.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 lime wedges
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle fish evenly with spice mixture. Add fish to pan, and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a large bowl, stirring gently. Serve pineapple mixture with fish. Garnish with lime wedges.Open Next Page To See More!