These Spicy Salmon tacos are tremendously easy to prepare and flavor exceptional. Made with juicy salmon fillets, corn, shredded cabbage and drizzled with a tangy and creamy avocado lime dressing.
- 2 salmon filets
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 corn tortillas
- romaine lettuce 2 leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spices over the salmon filets and bake for 10-15 minutes if the filet is thawed or 20-30 minutes if cooking from frozen (until the fish is flaky).
- While the salmon is baking, create the 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing with water instead of yogurt (to thin it out) and only use half of the avocado.
- Cut the other half of the avocado into cubes.
- When salmon has finished baking, top 4 tortillas with lettuce, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, and drizzle with the avocado lime dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!