This Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia takes all of 5 minutes of practice time before you pop it inside the oven.
- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chili powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
You can increase the amount of lemon juice if you like it even tangier.
Do not overcook the fish otherwise, it will become dry.
Use the residual liquid to pour over the fish fillet once you have served it on the plate.
Serve this dish as an appetizer or with steamed rice and sautéed vegetables as the main course.Open Next Page To See More!