This spicy grilled rockfish is packed with the flavors of cayenne, garlic, and basil. This dish is so smooth to make, and the sauce brings out the scrumptious taste of the fish without overwhelming it.
- 2 pounds rockfish fillets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Marinate the fish in the oil and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat with the garlic, basil, and cayenne pepper.
- Grill the fish over direct heat for about 5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve with the butter, garlic, basil, and cayenne sauce.