the cumin gives the Baked halibut a taste that you do not stop swallowing it immediately, you feel it in the mouth before entering the stomach really delicious
- halibut fillets (6-8 oz/person)
- 1.5 tsp of Cumin Seasoning Mix per fillet
- ½ tsp ghee or coconut oil/fish fillet
- Bruschetta for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spread a little ghee (or coconut oil) on each fillet.
- Generously sprinkle the seasoning over each fillet (about 1.5 tsp/fillet).
- Bake for about 12 minutes (more or less depending on the thickness of the fish).