Spicy Baked Chilean Sea Bass a healthy recipe with a beautiful and really delicious flavor is easy to prepare and does not exceed much edible time at any time of the day, good dish in the middle of the week
- 1 (6-ounce) Chilean seabass fillet per person
- a generous sprinkling of this seasoning
- a little bit of ghee or coconut oil, optional
- topped with Bruschetta, optional
- Preheat oven to 415F.
- Place the fish on a piece of greased parchment paper.
- Optional: Spread a little ghee or coconut oil on the fish.
- Sprinkle generously with the seasoning.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (more or less depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Remove from oven and top with Bruschetta (optional).