“These fish tacos are an adaptation of a dish I changed into served in Bermuda. They’re quick due to the fact there’s so little prep work involved.”
- 1-1/2 pounds sole fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 8 lime wedges
- Sprinkle fish with taco seasoning. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook fish in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the coleslaw, cilantro, mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Place fish in taco shells. Top with coleslaw mixture; serve with lime wedges.
2 tacos: 492 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 919mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein.Open Next Page To See More!