Put collectively some smoked salmon tacos the other day! Can’t cross incorrect blending collectively a Scandinavian staple with some Mexican deliciousness
1 plum tomato, diced small
1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
1⁄2 medium white onion, minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
One 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
12 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
60 cilantro leaves (from about 15 sprigs), roughly chopped
2 limes, each cut into 6 wedges
Corn or flour tortillas
To make the salsa
1. In a bowl, combine the plum tomato, serrano chile, onion, 1 tablespoon of lime juice; stir gently.
2. Transfer to a container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make the filling
1. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
2. Mix until the cream cheese is completely smooth and spreadable. Transfer to a container and set aside until ready to use.
3. Make one batch of tortillas and hold them warm.
To assemble the tacos
1. Layout the warm tortillas on serving plates. Place a tablespoon of lime cream cheese on each tortilla and spread using the back of a spoon.
2. Evenly distribute the smoked salmon.Open Next Page To See More!