We live on the Aegean coast of Turkey and seafood is consumed right here in a massive amount. We love eating fish and on occasion, we do not have time however we want to consume fish. Here is clearly a primary recipe to bake sea bass. It is quite tasty and also you want 10 minutes for education and 30 minutes for baking.
If you search for a simple recipe that absolutely preserves the sensitive flavor of baked sea bass, then concentrate on me and do this one. Here is quite a healthy and practical sea fish recipe for you. You want a few salads near it and that would be an excellent meal for dinner.
- 1lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon Italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2lemon wedges
- 1⁄3cup white wine vinegar (optional) or 1/3 cup white wine (optional
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.