I’m obsessed with Shrimp Tacos! There it is, I said it. I LOVE TACOS! Shrimp tacos, fish tacos, chicken tacos, and every other taco recipe, is a favorite for this family. In fact, I am sure after trying this easy and healthy shrimp tacos recipe you’ll be in love with them too.
- 25-30 pre-cooked Shrimp (raw can be used as well)
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- Broccoli Slaw or Coleslaw
- Cilantro (Chopped)
- Avocado (Diced)
- Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing (can be found at Walmart)
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (omit if you want it less spicy)
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium-size skillet. Add the shrimp and spices, mix together and cook for about 2 minutes. If you’re using pre-cooked shrimp, then you are basically just heating them up. If you are using raw, then increase your cooking time by a couple of minutes.
- In a preheated skillet, place a little bit of oil inside and add 1 tortilla. Heat on each side for about 20 seconds. Repeat steps with the remaining tortillas. You can also place them in the microwave to help soften them up.
- Assemble the tacos: Take 2 tortillas and stack them on top of each other, layer with slaw and then add 4-5 shrimps. Add cilantro, avocado, squeeze of lime, and top it off with the cilantro avocado yogurt dressing.
- Repeat steps.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!