Shrimp Boil Foil Packets with jumbo shrimp, Andouille sausage, corn and potatoes with Cajun seasoning, grilled or baked. A scrumptious dinner it truly is ready in less than half-hour!
- 2 lb raw jumbo shrimp
- 1 andouille sausage, or chorizo (mild or spicy), sliced
- 2 ears corn, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch (2 cm) chunks
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Garnishes – optional
- half lemon, freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat grill or oven to 425°F (218°C). Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Boil the potato chunks and corn pieces for 5-7 minutes.
- On a work surface, cut 4 pieces of foil approximately 12 inches (30 cm) square.
- Distribute the shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes across the middle of each piece of foil.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on top and drizzle olive oil across the ingredients.
- Fold up the edges of each piece of foil into a packet, rolling and sealing the edges tightly. Take care to avoid puncturing the foil.
- Place the packets seam side up on the grill or oven. Cook for 15 minutes or until the shrimp and potatoes are tender.
- Remove packets from heat and garnish with optional lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley.