Arrange the tilapia fish and the broccoli-carrot combination on the identical pan for quick cleanup. Add lemon wedges and produce them to the desk for a terrific presentation.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces whole-wheat sourdough bread, finely ground
- 2.25 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. steam-in-bag fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add breadcrumbs; cook 5 minutes.
Place breadcrumb mixture, flour, and egg in three shallow dishes. Top fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dredge fish in flour; dip in egg. Coat in breadcrumb mixture
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, oil, broccoli, and carrots on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray; add fish to the pan. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until done. Serve with lemon wedges.Open Next Page To See More!