Cook this salmon meal for an easy midweek meal for two. This smooth salmon recipe is packed with masses of zesty greens and it is equipped in 30 minutes
- salmon fillets 2
- vegetable oil
- sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- broccoli 1 small head, cut into florets
- sugar snap peas 100g
- Pak Choy 2, quartered
- spring onions 2, cut into 3cm-long pieces
- sesame oil 1 tsp
- coriander a handful leaves torn
- sriracha 4 tbsp
- lime ½, juiced
- mirin 1 tbsp
- Step 1 Coat the salmon fillets in 2 tsp of vegetable oil, put the sesame seeds onto a plate and roll the salmon fillets so they are completely covered. Season well and put onto a baking tray, skin-side down.
- Step 2 Heat the grill to high. Grill the salmon for 10 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Step 3 Heat a frying pan or wok and put the broccoli in the pan with 50ml of water. Put on a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes until all the water has evaporated. Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and fry the broccoli for 2-3 minutes on high heat, until browned a little.
- Step 4 Mix together the sriracha, lime juice, and mirin. Add to the wok with the sugar snaps, bak choy, and spring onions, and simmer gently for 2 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the veg is cooked. Drizzle the sesame oil over the veg.
- STEP 5Serve with the salmon fillet on top of the veg and scattered with coriander.