Perfectly cooked SEA BASS in 15 mins!! Deronda demonstrates how rapid and smooth it’s far to do along with her 5-5-five minute rule!! A deliciously seared buttery SEA BASS every time!! If you are a SEA BASS lover…You are gonna absolutely love this approach!!
1 (8 ounces) fillet SEA BASS
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 of a fresh lemon
1. Rinse SEA BASS under cool fresh running tap water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Coat SEA BASS with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Rub into SEA BASS until evenly on the top, bottom, and sides of the fillet. Let rest.
3. Add skillet over medium-high heat (heat skillet for 5 minutes).
4. Sear prepared SEA BASS for 5 (five) minutes ~DO NOT~ move fillet. Flip SEA BASS. Sear an additional 5 (five) minutes ~DO NOT~ move fillet. LAST 5 minutes bake SEA BASS (in the same skillet) in a 450 degree preheated oven for a total of 15 minutes in cooking time.
5. Immediately add SEA BASS to serving dish. Squeeze fresh lemon juice to the top of BASS.
6. Serve immediately!!