This Seared Chilean Sea Bass Recipe with Potatoes & Herb Sauce is a lovely, healthy eating place-best dish that can be made at domestic in 17 minutes.
For the Green Sauce:
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 cups packed fresh cilantro
- 1 leek (dark green top only), roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of kosher salt
For the Potatoes, Fish & Assembly:
- 1 pound small fingerling potatoes
- 4 pieces (4 ounces each) Chilean sea bass
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 scallions, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Make the Green Sauce: Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl. Let sit, stirring the mixture in strainer occasionally so all juice drains into the bowl; discard solids.
- Place potatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 4 minutes or until tender (or boil potatoes on a stovetop, if desired).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until skillet is very hot. Pat fish dry with a paper towel and season with salt. Pour oil in the pan; place fish skin-side-down in the pan. Cook 4 minutes or until the skin is very crisp. Turn and cook 2 minutes longer. Transfer fish to a plate.
- Place scallions in the same skillet; cook 1 minute or until slightly softened and charred in spots.
- Divide yogurt, potatoes, fish and scallions between 4 plates. Spoon green juice around fish and garnish with cilantro.