Serve this sea bass, couscous and artichoke salad with fresh herbs and lemon as a quick and smooth supper for 2. It takes just 20 minutes from prep to plate
- 100g couscous
- 175g pack chargrilled artichokes, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ small pack dill leaves finely chopped
- ½ small pack parsley leaves finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 large handfuls watercress
- 2 sea bass fillets
- Cook the couscous following pack instructions, then mix with the artichokes. Whisk the mustard with the oil from the artichoke pack, along with ½ tbsp olive oil, then add it to the couscous. Toss the herbs into the salad, along with the lemon zest and juice, some seasoning and the watercress.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the sea bass skin, then place it, skin-side down, in the oil. Use the back of a fish slice to hold the fish down, as it will start to curl up a bit. Once the flesh is nearly all opaque, around 3 mins, flip over and cook for 1 min more. Divide the salad between two plates and place the fish on top.