“Whenever I can’t decide on what to do with a bit of fish, I normally choose this easy and crowd-eye-catching method, which entails roasting seafood sea Bass an l. A. Michele after it’s been slathered in a highly seasoned French dressing. And by means of the crowd, I imply wife. It’s baked on top of a heat potato salad.”
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 red jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 4 small potatoes, quartered
- 2 (8 ounces) thick-cut boneless, skinless Chilean sea bass fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Oil a baking dish.
- Microwave potatoes in a microwave dish on High until just softened, about 5 minutes. Watch Now
- Whisk olive oil and sherry vinegar together in a bowl. Add smoked paprika and salt; whisk to blend. Stir in onions, red jalapeno, and cooked potatoes. Slide the fish fillets into the mixture, turning and coating them with the vinaigrette. Remove the fish from the potato mixture. Watch Now
- Place potatoes in prepared baking dish. Nestle fish onto potatoes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, a dash of paprika, and a drizzle of olive oil. Watch Now
- Bake in center of preheated oven until just cooked through and fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes. Watch Now
Per Serving: 561 calories; 18.5 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 46.9 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 1131 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!