Scrumptious Salmon Cakes is a new recipe that I was simply dying to make. It’s delicious, healthful, complete of protein and simple to make. Check out the internet site:
- 2 (14.75 ounces) cans salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed, divided
- Mix salmon, panko, parsley, eggs, green onions, seafood seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, and creamy salad dressing together in a large bowl; divide and shape into eight patties.
- Heat enough olive oil in a large skillet to cover the cooking surface over medium heat. Fry salmon patties in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Repeat with more olive oil, as needed.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 12.3 g fat; 10.8 g carbohydrates; 27.8 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!