Sauteed Tilapia with selfmade Honey-Scallion Dressing are blended in this mild yet filling meal. Serve with speedy-cooking rice noodles.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
How to Make It
To prepare to dress, combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
To prepare fish, heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Arrange 1 cup greens on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fish fillet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing.Open Next Page To See More!