A light lemony sauce turns undeniable fish fillets into a scrumptious principal dish.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt-Free Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 pound tilapia fillets or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix flour and 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning in a shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly brown. Add broth, lemon juice and remaining 2 teaspoons Seasoning to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish to serving dish; keep warm.
- Bring sauce to boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon sauce over fish to serve.