This super quick and easy recipe does not exceed 15 minutes in the oven and is low in calories, a good meal in the middle of the week
- salmon 4, skinless fillets
- fresh pesto 4-6 tbsp
- breadcrumbs 3 tbsp
- parmesan finely grated to make 3 tbsp
- olive oil
- green beans 300g
- Step 1 Heat the oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Put the salmon fillets on a non-stick baking tray, skinned-side down.
- Step 2 Spread the pesto over the tops, then mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle over.
- Step 3 Drizzle with a little oil then bake for 10 minutes.
- Step 4 Boil the green beans for 3-4 minutes, then drain and toss with a little olive oil and season well.
- Step 5 Divide the beans between plates, sitting the salmon on top.