Salmon Tacos With Beets and Corn requires steamed beets. You can steam them yourself or purchase them pre-steamed within the refrigerated section at the supermarket.
- 1salmon fillet (about 3 oz), skin removed, cut into 9 bite-sized pieces
- 1/4teaspoon cumin, plus more for the yogurt sauce
- 1pinch paprika
- 1teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4cup plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- 1teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2lime, zest, and juice, divided
- 2medium steamed beets, cut into rough ½-inch pieces
- 1/4cup fresh corn kernels (from about ½ small ear)
- 1tablespoon fresh mint, torn
- 3small corn tortillas
- Season salmon with cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tsp oil. Add salmon and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides, about 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt, dill, lime zest, half the lime juice, and a sprinkle of cumin.
- In another bowl, stir together beets, corn, mint, and salmon.
- Wipeout skillet and return to medium heat. Warm tortillas, about 1 minute per side.
- Top tortillas with salmon and vegetables. Garnish with yogurt sauce and remaining lime juice.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
19 g fat (3 g saturated)
59 g carbs
12 g fiber
32 g protein