Salmon Roasted with Butter – does dinner get any better?? This oven-baked salmon is exceptionally clean to prepare, it’s geared up in 20 mins, and the combo of simple flavors is right here are just flawlessly pleasing. You can’t pass incorrect with the mixture of salmon, fresh herbs, butter, garlic, and lemon. This is one to feature to the recipe book!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- 4 (6 oz) skin-on salmon fillets (I recommend using thicker fillets)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges or lemon zest, for serving
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place butter in a small roasting dish, sprinkle dill evenly across. Place in oven and heat until the butter has melted and dill is sizzling, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place fillets skin-side up. Return to oven and roast 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pull the skin from salmon (if the skin doesn’t pull away roast another 1 – 2 minutes).
- Season the now skinless side with salt and pepper then carefully flip fillets and season opposite side with salt and pepper. Sprinkle garlic into melted butter around salmon.
- Return to oven and cook to desired doneness, about 3 – 4 minutes longer.
- Plate salmon and spoon butter in a pan over salmon. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm with lemon zest or lemon wedges for spritzing.
- Recipe source: adapted from NYT