All parts of the orange—juice, rind, and pulp—flavor tilapia the quickly cooked fish Substitute brown, basmati, or jasmine rice, in case you decide upon.
- 3 oranges (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cups hot cooked instant white rice
How to Make It
Grate 2 teaspoons orange rind. Peel and section oranges over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Chop sections. Combine rind, chopped orange, 2 tablespoons parsley, 5 teaspoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; toss well.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place fish in an ovenproof skillet coated with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake at 400° for 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Combine 2 tablespoons reserved juice, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and rice. Spoon 1/2 cup rice onto each of 4 plates; top each with 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa.Open Next Page To See More!