This Quick and Zesty Lemon Garlic Tilapia recipe is tailored from one through Sam’s Club. It takes 10 mins to prepare and, at the same time as it bakes for eight minutes, the relaxation of the meal comes together, making the whole time spent within the kitchen approximately half an hour.
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot or sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or basil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (4-ounce) tilapia fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
Steps to Make It
- Heat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl, combine lemon pepper seasoning, paprika, salt, garlic, onion, dill or basil, and oil, stirring until paste forms.
- Drizzle lemon juice over both sides of tilapia. Rub spice paste onto both sides of tilapia. Place tilapia on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake 7 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.