This Rockfish is baked in the Portuguese method. Tomatoes, onions, and a little seasoning then baked more or less than the fish is flaky.
- 4 Rockfish steaks, 2-3 inches thick
- 6 small red and white potatoes, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Plum tomatoes, chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Coat bottom of a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Add chopped potatoes first, then onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Top with rockfish steaks.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until fish is flaky and potatoes are soft.
calories: 300kcal, carbohydrates: 45g, protein: 21g, fat: 5g, saturated fat: 1g, polyunsaturated fat: 1g, monounsaturated fat: 3g, cholesterol: 29mg, sodium: 391mg, potassium: 1480mg, fiber: 5g, sugar: 4g, vitamin a: 1000iu, vitamin c: 71.8mg, calcium: 60mg, iron: 2.5mgOpen Next Page To See More!