Tender fish hands studded with popcorn and breadcrumbs and fried crisp.
Of Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
- 250 gms fish (cut into fingers)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Egg white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup popcorn
How to Make
Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
- 1. Marinate the fish with lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- 2. Roll in flour and dip in the egg white and finally in the popcorn, bread crumb mixture.
- 3.Bake or deep fry in hot oil.