The salmon fillets are gently poached and served with a tarragon, parsley and Dijon mustard sauce. does not exceed 20 minutes in the fire, it is a good healthy meal halfway through the week. Serve with new crisp potatoes.
- skinless salmon fillets 2
- tarragon 2 tbsp, chopped
- flat-leaf parsley 2 tbsp, chopped
- Dijon mustard 2 tsp
- white wine vinegar 2 tbsp
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- watercress or new potatoes to serve
- STEP 1 Bring a shallow pan of water to a simmer. Drop in the salmon, put a lid on the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- STEP 2 Put all the other ingredients in a small food processor and whizz until smooth (if it’s too thick, add a splash of water).
- STEP 3 Lift the salmon up and drain. Serve the salmon with potatoes, watercress, and the sauce.