This sort of pizza makes use of a creamy white base instead of tomato sauce. Piled excessive with fresh summer seasonal flavors of spring onions, rocket, and smoked salmon
- ciabatta bread mix 150g
- crème fraîche 125g
- creamed horseradish sauce 2 tsp
- shallot 1, finely chopped
- parmesan 1 tbsp, grated
- spring onions a bunch, trimmed
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- plain flour for dusting
- smoked salmon 100g
- rocket a handful
- lemon ½, juiced
- STEP 1 Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/ gas 6. Make the bread mix following the pack instructions. Mix the crème fraîche, horseradish, shallot, parmesan, and black pepper.
- STEP 2 Toss the spring onions with 1 tbsp olive oil and some seasoning, then line up in a small roasting tin. Roast for 5 minutes, then remove and increase the oven temp to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
- STEP 3 Roll the dough with a little more flour (or bread mix) to one or two thin, round pizzas. Sit on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread on the crème fraîche mixture. Arrange the salmon on top, along with the semi-roasted whole spring onions. Season with black pepper, then bake for 10-15 minutes until really crisp. Mix the rocket with a drizzle more oil and the lemon juice, and scatter over the pizza before eating – with more shavings of parmesan if you like.