Cod is gently crusted with pistachios and baked to flaky perfection. Paired with zucchini noodles and topped with a tahini sauce. This easy Whole30 recipe is one you’ll need to make time and time again!
2 cod loins, thawed
1 large egg
½ cup unshelled pistachios
2 large zucchinis, spiralized
¼ cup tahini
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. coconut aminos
3 tbsp. water
1 tsp. dried tarragon leaves
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Place pistachios in a blender and pulse several times until roughly chopped and small enough to make a crust. Transfer pistachios to a plate.
- Dip a cod loin into the egg wash then immediately into the pistachio mixture coating only the front of the cod. Place the cod on the glass baking dish. Repeat for the other cod loin.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until flaky.
- While the cod bakes make the tahini sauce by whisking the tahini, lemon juice, water, coconut aminos, and tarragon leaves together in a ramekin. Set aside.
- Bring a small skillet to medium heat with a little coconut oil and place spiralized zucchini in it. Cook 3-5 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Transfer zucchini to a plate, top with tahini sauce and pistachio baked cod.